Monday, April 18, 2011

Meal Plan Monday! What's For Dinner This Week? April 18-22

Here's what's on the menu for this week:

Monday - Ground Beef & Bean Tacos, w/ guacamole.  Caramel Flan for dessert

Tuesday - Baked Fried Chicken w/ mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans

Wednesday - Scrambled Eggs, Veggie Hash Browns, Applesauce, Crispy Bacon

Thursday -  Grilled Burgers w/ Grilled Mixed Veggies (peppers, mushrooms, onions), steamed buttered peas.

Friday - Baked Shrimp Scampi, Roasted California Blend veggies.


My new Dehydrator will be here by Wednesday, and I'm planning on making Beef Jerky w/ ground beef as soon as it comes!   Also, for snacks this week, I'll be making flourless oatmeal cookies,  peanut butter cups, and coconut almond balls.  
We'll be going to my In-Laws for Easter Dinner.  I'll be taking a Fruit Tart, cheesy biscuits, mashed sweet potatoes,  and a couple other things TBD.   (I'm experimenting this week with a fruit juice gelatin dish, to see if I can combat the ever present jello "salad" at family dinners.  If it works out, I'll be taking that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment